Sunday 11 April 2010

11th April
Thought it was time I had a go at blogging!! I write a diary every day in which I record happenings in my life. In this blog I hope to share some of my creations in my crafting and photography. Living near two nature reserves I enjoy photgraphing wildlife and am hoping my husband is kind on my upcoming birthday with a digiscope! Saw goldfinches on the niger seeds in our garden today - the seeds have been there a long time but up to now being ignored. The bluetits are busy in the nest box and the blackbirds are busy in the ivy. First mowing of the grass today - it does look good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara, welcome to Blogland, you're braver than me. I've still to take that step. I've just been looking at your photos, love the ATC's, especially the copper ones, and your nature photos are lovely. Glad you enjoyed your holiday in Ireland.
    All the best with your blog.
    hugs
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete