Monday 10 May 2010

ATCs


Above are copper atcs for UKATC - backgrounds from the internet. The first atc has punched copper coloured daisies and sewn on copper beads, the second has strips of Cuttlebugged copper metallic paper with copper ebads sewn on to compliment the background. In the third atc I used a Martha Stewart punch to decorate strips of copper metallic papaer - I also added beads and some copper peel off strip.
To the left are my Paris atcs - again thanks to the internet and some stamps I had of France. I found these hard to do but am quite pleased with the results!

These are my foxglove atcs for the Flower of the Month exchange on UKATC. I enjoyed making these - they are based on images from the internet as I had no foxglove images in my crafting stash!!







No comments:

Post a Comment